Alright, day one is here.
Here’s what we have up for grabs over the next seven days.
- Any NES game of your choice from GAMEREPRODUCTIONS.COM.
- A copy of Earthbound 0 and Super Mario Bros. 2 Japanese Edition from NESREPRODUCTIONS.COM.
- Bubble Bobble 2 Gameboy Proto from eBay seller sama$$aran.
- Sealed copy of Pirates! Gold for the Sega Genesis from our very own Nicola.
- Super Nintendo Super 8 from myself.
- A grab bag of video game pinbacks I have lying around from myself.
- Five custom Video Game T-Shirts and mousepad combos from eBay seller RetroRalphs.
- Four Sega Saturn Modchips from Robb Webb’s online store.
- Two copies of Feet Of Fury for the Dreamcast, two Earthworm Jim Action Figures (exclusive mail-away offer in the mid-90’s) and a 9″ Donkey Kong plush from the Goat Store.
- Ten Extreme Flash Advance 256Mbit LC, GBA flash cartridges from TotalGBA.com
- Two NES or SNES USB RetroPorts (Winner’s Choice) and two NES or SNES Wii RetroPosts (Winner’s Choice) from RetroUSB.com
- Six copies copy of Video Game Collector #8 from Video Game Collector Magazine
- Gurumin for the PSP from Video Game Collector Magazine
- Copies of VGC #1/2 from Video Game Collector Magazine
- Every issue of Video Game Collector including VGC #1/2 from Video Game Collector Magazine
Lots of great stuff there, and I’m sure there’s something there for everyone. Anything I’m shipping out, I’ll make sure I throw in a few extra bonuses as well.
You may notice that a previously announced prize has been removed. This may be added back in, I’m just having trouble confirming with the donator. There is also at least one more prize that I need to work the details out for, and will be added in at some point this week.
So, how do you win? That depends on the day. Each day is going to have some sort of different task ranging from easy to super hard. Some days there will be more than one task, as well as more than one prize.
The daily entry will be posted at a different time each day. I realize we have a rather global audience, so I want to mix the posting time up to make it a bit fairer. Some may involve a random draw from correct entires, where others may just be the first correct entry.
Depending on the task the prize may be awarded the same day, or the following.
There you have it. Simple eh?
Just keep checking back multiples times each to for your best chance to win. Day one prizes, as well as how to enter will be posted later this evening..