Note: This is a repost from yesterday. The original post was deleted by accident.
Long time readers know that Iâ€™ve mentioned the WOW CE several times previously. Essentially, itâ€™s a deluxe edition of the game that retailed for roughly $80.00 and came with the following:
– Large, hard-sided slip-out box with fitted fuzzy holder for all the contents.
– The full game on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM.
– â€œBehind the Scenesâ€ DVD with the gameâ€™s cut-scenes, 3D concept art, drawings, screen shots, and audio tracks of Blizzard employees discussing in-depth the various elements of the game.
– 280-page hardcover coffee table book, The Art of World of Warcraft.
–World of Warcraft Soundtrack CD.
– Cloth gameworld map with metal clasp.
– Exclusive in-game pet for every character. Choice of Zergling, Panda Cub, or Mini Diablo.
– 10-days free for a friend (via voucher with special CD-key).
– The game manual.
– Blizzard Store pamphlet!
The exclusive pets there are what you should taken notice of, as Iâ€™m fairly certain thatâ€™s what is driving the price on these. Sealed copies fetch anywhere from $1,200.00 to $1,800.00 and even used copies without the cd key can sell for over $200.00.
Currently, thereâ€™s a copy on eBay in unused but opened condition – itâ€™s also signed by a ton of Blizzard staff. Iâ€™d like some more details on the autographs and the origin personally (If I would actually consider buying it), but maybe thatâ€™s just me.
HUGE Left 4 Dead Bus Shelter Poster