Digitalsoap had done it again (and again).. You may remember them from this post awhile back. But this 1:1 scale soap is probably one of their best soap replicas to date. You will now finally be able to reach those hard to reach places. It not only kills ducks, but it also kills germs. I can only wish that the next one would be the actual NES. But i’m guessing it’ll probably the Powerglove.
When a bath is the last resort to getting clean. When you feel like shooting those stupid little duckies in the tub. Weighing a nice 12 ounces, this soap is sure to win over even the dirtiest gamers.
- Coconut Oil
- Palm OilSafflower Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- Sorbitol (moisturizer)
- Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
- Soy Bean Protein (conditioner)
- Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
- Fragrance and color
$17 each at their Etsy store.