Portal 2 is without a doubt a great game
although it sucks for most people who purchased it and the game goes down in price by $20 a week after it’s release. It makes you think this $60 bullshit price is even sustainable. This poster kit from ThinkGeek are certainly unique in it’s own way. I can only imagine someone sitting at Dentist office looking at these and go HUH?! Dub-A-U-Tee-F! These posters are pretty cheap, only $15 (+s/h+tax if applicable).
- Set of four posters from the video game Portal 2
- Hang them up anywhere you need more SCIENCE
- 1980s Boss Robot (18â€ x 24â€)
- 1940s Aperture Signs (24â€ x 36â€)
- 1970s Mannequin (18â€ x 24â€)
- 1980s Four Office (18â€ x 24â€)