First off, this may be a fake. It does not have the certification letter that these come with (or at least does not mention it) and the pictures look very stock. I need to check with someone who owns one and see what they think.
According to the seller only 4,000 were made and given exclusively to the European press for review of the game. These were not available to the general public and some journalists were asked to return them to Sony.
– Commemorative spectators pack
– Etched numbered metal plate – #0001 of #4000!
– Game disc (which may be different to the final release)
– Asset disc (including hi-res screenshots, videos, artwork, info etc.)
– ‘Driving the Game’ enthusiast coffee table book
– Faux leather passport cover
– Pop-up calendar
Ecco Jr Megadrive – Only released in Australia and New Zealand, making it one of the rarer PAL games for the Sega Megadrive / Genesis.
Nintendo Famicom Collectible Lot – Most of the items in this lot are related to Nintendo Famicom’s 20th Anniversary.
Nintendo Mario Walkie Talkies – God these are ugly.
Nintendo First4Figures Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Adult Link Statue – Adult Link statue produced in 2009. Numbered 0019/250 and very pricey.