Hey everyone! By now, I’m sure many of you have signed up for our retro gaming price catalog. Our daily newsletter service tells you the current averages for the prices of all your favorite retro games from back in the day. If you haven’t done so and are interested, sign up with your email and you’ll receive our e-catalog once a day. Better yet, this service is 100% FREE!!
This isn’t the only offer on our site right now. We have another fantastic offer for all of our members. For a very limited time, you can get your GameSniped SNES controller for just $2.99! This offer is limited per our supplies. We will either pull the offer this Tuesday or when supplies are gone.
Hurry Before This Offer on a SNES Controller Disappears Into The Halloween Night!
This is a clone Super Nintendo controller but about as close to authentic as you’ll find (outside of purchasing an original controller). We’ve all heard horror stories about ripoffs and shady ebay merchants. Some of us have probably experienced them first hand. It seems like you’ve stumbled upon a great find. You’re super excited when the package shows up, tear into in, and find a heaping pile of junk.
Rest Easy Knowing You’re Getting a High-Quality Super Nintendo Controller
This specific Super NES controller saves you the risk and the worry. It only costs $2.99 (plus $1.16 shipping & handling). That price is an absolute steal considering some of the prices we’ve all seen out there for retro game gear. So, you don’t have to worry about the price. And, there is absolutely no risk because there is a 100% money back guarantee in the first 60 days after your purchase if you’re not satisfied with the product.
This is one of those win-win situations for all of you Nintendo fans on the market for a reasonably priced SNES controller. After all, a controller is a controller. The important thing is that it works correctly, the buttons feel right, and the controller looks like the original. Our controller hits ALL of these points. This is a limited time offer, so don’t miss out.
All this Super Nintendo talk inspired me. Here are Some Great Listings for SNES Stuff:
- Gigantic Lot Of 900+ SNES Carts Untested/As Is – BIN at $1,700 with an option to make an offer. These are mostly all sports games besides Ceasars Palace. Lots of copies of Troy Aikman Football, NHL Stanley Cup, and NCAA Basketball
- Nintendo 1989 Employee Red Jacket NES SNES Era Plaid Liner / Vintage & Rare – This belonged to an actual employee who worked with Nintendo of America in the 90s. Origianl vintage Red Windbreaker with plaid interior. Bidding starts at $50
- Vintage 1994 TIN STAR SNES Super Nintendo video game print ad page – Appears to be in pretty good condition AND it’s on sale—20% off! BIN at $7.96. Comes from a ’94 comic book
- Doom Super Nintendo Pin Back Button Doomsday 9 1 95 Video Game Promotional SNES – This would make a great collector’s item. Rare videogame pin button from 9-1-95 (aka: doomsday)
- LOT OF 2 VINTAGE NINTENDO SUPER MARIO BROS METAL TV TRAYS 1989 NES SNES – I had one just like this when I was a kid! Absolute CLASSIC collector’s piece. These are the ’89 originals. They have a few minor dents
- Fandom of the Month Club Super Mario Bros – Nintendo SNES Keychain Controller – Anyone a member of the Fandom of the Month Club?
- USAopoly Fallout: Power Armor Helmet
- Mad World: The Official ULTRA Violence Game Guide