Hi all! My name is Kim (aka Kimpossible). I’m a new contributor here at GameSniped. This is a fantastic opportunity to get to talk about gaming with people that have a true passion for it. Just to give you a little background information about me, I grew up playing video games in arcades then made the transition to at home consoles. The first system I owned was an Intellivision 2609, but I also loved going to my best friend’s house because they had Atari there. I’ve had a game console in my house ever since, including NES, Sega, PlayStation (1 & 2), Wii, Xbox 360, and most currently Xbox One. I have a special place in my heart for the old school games and usually prefer them to the newer, more realistic games.
Today’s games include all sorts of collectible, supplemental products and merch out there. Players can declare their fealty to the game of their choice. Call of Duty merchandise is out there for the loyal followers. In 2013, Call of Duty Ghosts was released, accompanied by three collector’s editions: Hardened Edition, Digital Hardened Edition, and Prestige Edition. Each came with its own bonus content; the Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige Edition included a 1080p HD tactical camera complete with the Ghosts logo on the side. We found this one on ebay. This is a replica of the tactical camera actually used in the game. It’s a waterproof, shockproof, mountable (swivel surface, curved surface, handle bar, and helmet strap) camera with a 170o that records in 1080p or 720p. The camera comes with a battery (most reviews give the battery about a one hour lifespan), a memory card (4GB), and access to downloadable software. Check out this video to see it in action here:
Earlier talk about gaming back in the day had me feeling a bit nostalgic so I checked out few other things while I was on ebay:
- Pac Man Ponchos Ghosts Two Pack One Size – I know they’re ridiculous, but I love them!
- Donkey Kong Country Original Watch (Nintendo 1994) Nintendo Promocional Watch – Let Donkey Kong tell you what time it is.
- Retro Nintendo Rehab T Shirt – Problem? I don’t have a problem!
- Official ATARI Belt Buckle – Wear your Atari pride like a badge (or belt buckle) of honor!
- Atari Galaga ’88 Arcade Control Panel Overlay (Screen Printed Reproduction)
- Assassins Creed Necklace – Assassins Creed Syndicate Starrick Templar Necklace with POUCH – Amulet Pendant – Nothing says ba quite like a little Assassins Creed bling!