Another year, another Christmas contest with glitches. This years seems to be that the finale is being posted roughly a month later than it should have. Oh well, it still means there are some very nice prizes up for grabs.
What can you win? Well there is quite a grab bag from several different companies. I’ll post the full prize list tomorrow, but suffice to say it’s very interesting.
The grand prize winner will get their first pick of several different packages with each runner up getting the next pick. There are a lot of prizes for this one so it’s definitely worth your while to enter.
So how do you win? Simply submit an auction via the comments that you consider “gameSniped Worthy”.
This means something we would likely feature if we stumbled across it or had it submitted.
Here are some more rules as the finale last year had some confusing.
– The auction can be current or completed within January.
– It cannot be something that was previously featured on gameSniped (the exact auction, not the exact item).
– You can submit your own auction.
– If you submit your own auction, it must be a real item listed for a realistic price. Expensive is fine, as long is it could theoretically be bought and you would complete the sale.
– Post the submission in the comments only.
– You can submit up to ten auctions.
– You must be a registered user so I can confirm the winners.
– Entries will be accepted until the end of the month.
– Nicole and I will then choose 10-20 of our favorites and submit them to open voting.
Questions? Please ask via the comments.