Seller goodgamemedia has a bunch of charity auctions ending tonight, with 90% of the proceeds set to go to Childs Play and the other 10% to the Brian Wood Memorial trust. Lots of promos and cool signed items.
[phpbay]””, 20, “”, “”, “”, goodgamemedia[/phpbay]
ENSLAVED Collector’s Edition RESIN STATUE – Limited to 200.
Promo RESIN statue brand new in the box for the Enslaved Odyssey to the West XBOX and PS3 game. Only 200 of these were made and were NOT sold in stores.These are very hard to find and the box is unopened. I have attached a pic of the prototype of the resin statue inside and the factory sealed box.
From a Namco blog:
To kick things off, we have a special treat weâ€™re offering first to PlayStation.Blog readers. Weâ€™re creating a series of unique, limited edition statues commemorating the gameâ€™s launch. These will NOT be available for purchase anywhere. Weâ€™re only making 200 of these statues, and weâ€™ll only be offering them in special giveaways and promotions leading into launch.
Street Fighter 2 collectible coin set by Capcom. Made in Japan. The game characters whose images, names, and countries of origin appear on the coins are Sagat, Bison, Blanka, E. Honda, Guile, Balrog, Ken, Dhalsim, Chun-Li, Ryu, Zangief, and Vega. These twelve (12) coins are in mint condition; they have never been removed from the original soft plastic sleeve. The cardboard piece that holds the coins is slightly bent in one of the corners. Also included is a 7 1/8″ x 9 1/2″ sheet of twelve (12) stickers/decals featuring the characters from the game.